Monday, March 17, 2008

So photogenic!

So, our blog looks is mostly all about Cooper! LOL. Well, he is pretty cute! These are the other photos from the blessing.



Please, no more photos. Oh, all right! If you insist!



What do you guys think? Does he look more like Erica or Jason??

8 comments:

Shannon And Tyler said...

He is adorable you guys, i wish i was in Fort Collins to meet him in person. Maybe one of these days. We hope you guys are having fun with your new bundle of joy.

valumama said...

pretty cute! i loved how the outfit turned out.
I think the smile is definitely Erica, but I see a lot of Jason in him too.

Xela said...

Oh my gosh he is just so cute! He looks like such a happy baby.

christy said...

cooper is pretty dang cute. keep the pictures coming.

James, Sarah, Cameron and baby Paige said...

What a cute little guy!! I think he favors Erica more...

Hayley Hatch said...

He is adorable!!! And, I have to say, I think he looks more like Erica :)

Hayley Hatch said...

You have been TAGGED! Please complete the husband and ABC surveys found on my blog.

Tim and Family said...

We think he looks like a baby, maybe it's a combo of the two of you. He is very cute though!