Friday, March 21, 2008

A few of my favorite things... by Cooper

I love to hold my head up... I'm getting pretty strong!

I love story time! Sometimes I read along.

I love CSU! Go Rams!


I love chillin with Mom. We have a good time at home together!



And of course, I love my dad too!


4 comments:

Stacey said...

so cute! cooper is so adorable! :) my very favorite is of him and jason smiling at each other. they're going to be good buddies. :)

Lund Family said...

He is such so cute! I love seeing all of the updates. I love his cheeks!

Tim and Family said...

Go Rams!

Monica said...

What a beautiful little guy! Congrats! I am so glad that I found your blog. How are you both doing? It looks like you're great! I feel like I've lost touch with so many old friends - drop me a line when you have a chance. You can stop by my blog or facebook, if you're on there. Can't wait to hear more from you guys!