Well, I still haven't gotten the pictures from Jason's parents, but since the blessing was 2 weeks ago I figured I should go ahead and post what I've got! I'll add the others later... there's some really cute ones of just Cooper.
Although you can't see it as well in this picture, Cooper's blessing outfit was made by a lady in our ward. It was absolutely adorable! The weather kept some of our family away, but we were able to have Jason's mom, dad, and brother come. We also had our friends the Turleys, the Zielkes, and Brent Read who joined us. We're so grateful for our loved ones!
Gotta love my little smiler...
P.S... I wish I had a current update, but as of 2 weeks ago (when these pictures were taken), Cooper weighed a whopping 14 lbs 1 oz. I need to go buy a scale so I can see where he's at now. It's getting harder to lug him around in his carseat. And most of his clothes are 3 to 6 months. What a big boy!

2 comments:
Erica!!! I love the blog! Cooper is adorable! I'm so happy for you. You can check out our blog - I'm just getting started so it's not that great yet! I'm still learning! :) anyways it's jbpierce.blogspot.com
LOVE YOU and miss you!
He is a big boy! That's crazy! Who made is outfit? I agree that taking lots of naps is good advice, they are very welcome in my house!
Post a Comment