Please note Cooper is not wearing his adorable Easter outfit that I bought him. He had a blowout as soon as we put it on him, so we didn't even make it to church with it on! Oh well.
Another exciting thing has happened! Cooper ROLLED OVER on Monday morning! Yes, my not-even-three-month-old-baby rolled over on his own! Right after I get him out of his bath, he gets a baby massage. I rolled him onto his stomach and he just started leaning his head to one side. He only made it half way about 4 times, and then totally rolled onto his back! I couldn't believe it! However, I am pretty sure it was a totally accident because he hasn't been able to duplicate so far. Oh well. Still pretty cool!
Oh please, Mom. Like I am going to do a trick for you when you have the camera ready!

4 comments:
He is getting so big, time just goes by so quickly. Can't wait to see him in July. By the way is Jason going to do that Tri in Ft Collins on the 28th of June? I think Jeff is so we will be there with Craig and Leslie. It will be fun to see you guys and hang out in good old Fort Collins! :)
oh, you just think it was an accident, I think more will come sooner than you think. What a smart "little" guy you have.
I must say you are really good about giving him lots of tummy time, good job!
Looks like you are having fun being a mom! He is a cute little guy.
Adorable little guy!! That reminds me, Cameron peed all over his blessing outfit. . .I swear they know!! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment