Sunday, March 2, 2008

It's never too early for friends!

This is one of Cooper's buddies, Andrew Taggart. Currently, Cooper and Andrew's favorite activity is going on walks with us moms. These two might enjoy each other's company a little more in a few months, but Stacey and I sure have a good time!






I loved having a pregnant buddy. I happened to notice one Sunday that Stacey and I kept bumping into each other in the bathroom at church. We both had good news to share! It was so fun to watch our tummies grow. We even did a tour of the hospital together. This picture is of us at the beginning of November 07.



1 comment:

Xela said...

Having a person to go through pregnancy together is so great! I have a friend who was pregnant with me when I had Zach our due dates were only 3 weeks apart then I had Zach 2 weeks early and she had Simon 1 week late. The boys are so cute together! FUN!