First, I have to say that blogging is so much fun! I love hearing how everyone is doing!
So, they encourage having 'tummy time' for babies so they can build the muscle tone to lift their head, and then eventually crawl. So, here I am, being a good mom, getting Cooper in some tummy time. I look away for 2 minutes (trying to figure out how to make those confounded Baby Bjorns work) and I look back at Cooper and he is SOUND ASLEEP! Now, he usually isn't too bad to get down for a nap, but this was no work at all. Ack! Too bad it isn't a real solution, unless I want to sit there and stare at him the whole time to make sure he's breathing. Oh well.

4 comments:
i wouldn't worry about it. we would let david nap on his tummy all the time as long as we were in the room with him and there weren't any extra blankets on or around him. he did just fine and started crawling pretty early.
Hi Jason!
Just saw you have a blog and wanted to say hi. If you don't mind, I will add your link on my blog (check it out) to keep updated on your life. Take Care!
www.bernkopfs.blogspot.com
Hello!
I really enjoyed seeing baby Cooper pictures. He looks like you when he smiles Erica. What a cutie!
he's getting so big. wow! and so cute. how is your spring going? is the weather warming up? here it's getting so nice...it's fun to be outside! we miss you guys!
Post a Comment