He recently decided he loves standing in the tub. It's sometimes hard to get him to stay sitting!
So if your kiddo won't drink from a cup (like mine), I have found a new way to keep them hydrated!
Oh, and a very cute Christmas link: http://www.mesasoftware.com/merrychristmas.htm

4 comments:
erica.
that's so funny how he's drinking the water. he's a cute little puppy-fish. cooper always reminds me of vince...maybe because they are both big cute boys.
have fun on your special date. that will be fun. we're going to my parents house this sunday and staying til christmas evening. while we're there we want to go out too--for our anniversary! so we'll see. okay well have fun and tell jason we said hi.
love you guys.
denise
Erica. Cooper is darling!! Yes, I had a really hard time weaning Cameron. He would not take a sippy cup. He only wanted the boobie. I really just kept working with him on the cup and then I got his feedings down to morning and night. I then changed up his routine, let James put him to bed to cut out the night feeding. And then a few weeks later, I let James wake up with him and distract him for a few days to cut out the AM feed. It was a long process and by the time he was totally done nursing he was 16 months. : ) Good luck. Don't feel like just cause he's almost 1 you have to wean him, it will probably take a little while! Sweet boys love to nurse!!
i love that video! it's hilarious! that's one to bring out and show the fiance sometime.... :) isn't bath time the best?!
That is such a cute video. Cooper is too adorable for words, I love his cheeks!
Post a Comment