We're not very good at going out with on dates either. . . it usually ends up being going out to dinner and they hurrying home to Cameron. One thing we did that was way fun was go to a Suns game. . cheap nosebleed seats. Still fun. (Although Denver is kinda far away. . .) Good Luck!! Oh and Cooper is darling!!
I totally think you two should go Salsa dancing. Remember we used to do that? Well you guys would do that while I would hit little Mexicans in the head with my elbows. Hit up the Suite and go Salsa!
2 comments:
We're not very good at going out with on dates either. . . it usually ends up being going out to dinner and they hurrying home to Cameron. One thing we did that was way fun was go to a Suns game. . cheap nosebleed seats. Still fun. (Although Denver is kinda far away. . .) Good Luck!! Oh and Cooper is darling!!
I totally think you two should go Salsa dancing. Remember we used to do that? Well you guys would do that while I would hit little Mexicans in the head with my elbows. Hit up the Suite and go Salsa!
Post a Comment