Wednesday, December 17, 2008

He's movin'!

Okay, so I really don't have time to be blogging, but I suddenly have so much to say! Cooper is finally scooting forward now. He's been able to spin and move backwards, but just 2 nights ago we got Cooper to move forward. I'd say it's 1/2 army crawl, 1/2 breaststroke.

I know I say this every time, but this really is the funniest video ever.

3 comments:

Candace said...

i've never seen anyone do scissor kicks on a hard wood floor before - but cooper makes it look good!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute. Savannah crawled like that forever. I never thought she would get up on her knees. He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hi Erica,

Jenna sent me the link to your blog and I just thought I would tell you how stinkin' cute it is! you did such a great job putting it together! Also, I think this video of Cooper "swimming" across the floor is hilarious. He's getting so big!