Well, this is a little belated, but Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Jason and I were grateful to take another opportunity to reflect on just how blessed we are! We are so grateful for the gospel, our sweet baby, our great friends and family, and so many other things. Thanks to each one of you for making our lives so special!
Here are a few pics from our holiday. We spent Wednesday afternoon thru Friday morning in Parker, and Friday afternoon thru Monday morning in the Springs.
Cooper (what a cheese) watching football with my dad...

At the Andrews playing with cousin Hannah... she kept calling him Coopie... it was pretty cute!
The Andrews usually do a post-Thanksgiving Christmas craft. Guess what people? I made this hat!!
Some pics while we were decorating the house for Christmas. Cooper's face in the second one made me laugh.
And the reason why we stayed until Monday morning... Colo Springs ended up with 9 inches of snow!! They actually cancelled church after Sacrament meeting. It was fun... but Cooper wasn't sure what he thought.
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

6 comments:
i'm so jealous you guys got snowed in! how fun! :) i hoping that we'll get some like that here soon but... we'll see i guess. what cute pics! that's so cute that 'coopie' smiles for the camera like that! it makes me laugh! :)
hey erica.
cute family pic. your hair is so so cute. supermodel!! cute hat you made for cooper. i need to make vince a fleece hat..they are so warm. any fun plans for christmas? it'll be a fun chirstmas with kids...makes it more magical! have fun.
love and miss you guys.
denise
I can't believe you haven't read the Twilight books yet, but wait until after the holidays. They suck you in and then you don't get anything done! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I can't believe Cooper and Anders are almost 1!!!!
Way to go on that hat! I am impressed!!!
That snow storm was way fun. and it was good to see you guys too!
Cute pictures. By the way I love your hair. It looks great.
Post a Comment