Saturday, September 20, 2008

Helping
















So, I decided to sweep & mop our hardwood floors this morning, and to use my Moby wrap to carry Cooper around. He seemed to be enjoying himself... until he decided HE wanted to help sweep. Every time I'd bring the broom back, he'd grab on too and get really excited and start bouncing. What's a Mom to do? : )

3 comments:

Stacey said...

hopefully he'll always want to help sweep and mop the floors! :) and then he can come do mine too!

Sarah and Nate said...

Aren't kids great!? So your workout video...is it short and sweet. I need something that I can squish into my little bit of quiet time that I have!

Chelise said...

Hey Erica! This is Chelise(Toledo) Elwood. You remember me? I sure hope so. How are you? Celeste gave me your blog address and now we can keep in touch. You have an adorable family.