Here are some fun new things with our dear Cooper:
- Cooper had his nine month checkup today! He is 23 lbs (90%) and 31 inches (off the chart). He's still growing like a little weed!
- Cooper exhibited his first signs of stranger danger! My sweet, smiley, flirty little baby actually started to cry (twice!) when strangers waved at him on the elevator.
- Cooper loves to talk. Especially to say "dada". Can someone remind him who hangs out with him all day? Sheesh! : )
- Cooper finally gave up his 5 am feeding (with a little help)! At about 8 1/2 months I finally said "no more" and it only took 3 days. Guess he was ready this time.
- Cooper still doesn't crawl. Especially because of his size (he is the height of an averaged-size 15 month old), everyone asks if he is running around yet. Nope! He sits in one place and is as happy as a clam (so am I).
- And finally, Cooper has two teeth! Yay! I tried to take some pics below, buuut you really can't see them very well. I guess at least you can see how expressive Cooper is. : )

7 comments:
He is so cute! Yay for BIG babies!
He is so adorable! I bet he is so much fun!
those are some cute faces he's making!
ohhh he is precious. Yeah for no more 5 am feeding!
I saw the teeth when I clicked on the picture and it got really big. You should be glad he doesn't crawl yet, once he does, he will be into EVERYTHING!!! We are working on ways to say no and teach Shyler the things she can't play in. Congrats on getting rid of the 5 am feeding, I can't wait for that one to go!
yay for Cooper, fun updates, I love how much they learn in that first year, so amazing! (OK, so the first like 5 years... I wish I was still learning so much)
hey erica,
cute pictures of cooper. he's so happy. fun. hey about that book letter you can still do it. you should do it, it's been fun to get books in the mail for vince...i know cooper would love it too.
denise
Post a Comment