Unfortunately I didn't get ANY pics of Cooper with his extended family. How on earth did that happen?? Oh well. : ( But, thanks to all of the family who helped with Cooper so Jason and I could play! We appreciated everyone who took a turn listening to the baby moniter!
All of the family showed up Sunday, but we didn't get there until Tuesday. For the first 2 nights my brother, my cousin Jenn, and our little family stayed at a separate, smaller house because of the lack of space (we forgot to take pics of the little one). Several people left by Thursday, so our little family got to move into the big house. We Andrews stayed on the second floor... the balcony was just off our room (the door on the right side)!
Cooper, my mom, and my dad in the hot tub (Cooper's favorite!)
Cooper spent lots of time singing with my mom... he loved that guitar!
Cooper and my brother
Cooper, meet the ocean...
Ummm... Dad, I don't know about these waves.
Did I forget to tell you that wave was coming? Sorry honey! : )
See the ominous sky? This was the beginning of Hurricane Hanna!
Once the storm started showing up on Friday afternoon, we decided to go to the aquarium. Cooper loved all of the fish!
On Saturday morning we tried to do a little sightseeing... everything was pretty much closed, but Jason did get to see a little lighthouse! This was on Roanoke Island.
We had such a fun time! Thanks to all the family for making this trip possible! We love you!

3 comments:
Hey! The pics of Cooper on the beach are so cute...I couldn't help but notice you are wearing your "chap babes" shirt - so cute! I can't remember...what did we get those for?
what a fun trip! I laughed at your caption of Jason glaring at you in the ocean... priceless!
Those are such cute pictures of Cooper on the beach...adorable!
Post a Comment