
I fell for my first infomercial about 2 months ago. I saw this ad for a workout program called Turbo Jam. It looked like a good, fun workout. I went to the website and convinced Jason to let me buy it (it had a 30 day $$ back guarantee, so I figured, what could it hurt??). I have been struggling to lose the last 8 lbs of baby fat (I am also blaming the fact that I am still nursing... it seems like my body has been trying to keep a little extra padding, just incase).
A month and a half later (minus the week I was on vacation), with zippo dieting (i'm not sure if you are supposed to when nursing), I have lost 1 and a 1/2 inches off my hips! Yay!! I am interested to see what happens over the next few months (especially when I wean Cooper). It is such a fun workout... it is a very aerobic kickboxing workout with a big emphasis on abs. I've already got one friend hooked (sorry, Stacey!). The best part is that I just feel better. : )
Yay for infomercials!


No comments:
Post a Comment