Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Tooth(Less) Brush

Well, he's 7 1/2 months and still no teeth! But that's okay... I'm not interested in getting bit so I don't mind. A lady from church suggested giving him a toothbrush to chew on (as a teething object). Cooper loves watching me brush my teeth, and was very excited to get his own!





Despite the lack of teeth, because of his size people always assume he is older than he is. For example, we went to Chilis on Saturday night and they brough Cooper a kids menu with crayons. The waiter then told us kids drinks were free, if he wanted chocolate milk or anything. Oh well... it made for a good laugh. : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute and what a good idea. I hear the longer the teeth taking coming in, the stronger they are!!!

Stacey said...

cooper, you are so cute! i love your big blue eyes! and as soon as you can, i'd get the free chocolate milk!