Here's some advice for you... if you ever need someone to watch your baby while you go to the dentist, ask your friends who are photographers. You may just end up with a ton of beautiful pictures when you get back, like I did. Many thanks, Taggart family!!
White Farms Pumpkin Patch (VIDEOS)
1 day ago

5 comments:
those really are great pictures. cooper is getting so big, isn't it fun!?!
These are great pictures! Cooper is super cute!
we had so much fun with cooper! it was a great time. he's such a cutie. i'm just glad anders is staying awake for their play dates now... remember when we couldn't get him to wake up?!? :)
Wow those are some precious pictures. I also think anders and cooper look like brothers. I hope you guys are having fun being parents.
they both look so cute. they are actually starting to look about the same size, little anders is catching up to cooper :-)
Post a Comment