Monday, April 28, 2008

Getting so big!

I've been doing lots of postings this week... so much going on!

Cooper had his 4 month checkup today. As if anyone were surprised, he is in the 95th percentile for height and weight. My baby is now 17 lbs 12 oz and 27 inches tall! He was a real trooper with his shots too. What a great kiddo we have!


I wanted to share these pictures of Cooper 'reading' his New Testament storybook this morning. He's going to be an avid reader, just like me!


6 comments:

Hayley Hatch said...

what a handsome boy! and a reader too!!

Eliza said...

Looks like he will be just like his mom!!!

Page Family said...

I think that he has Jason's hair.

Anonymous said...

Hi Erica! This is Katie (Pickett). I saw your blog on Haley's page. Your little boy is adorable! Looks like you are doing good!

Shera said...

Hi Erica. This is Shera (Pickett). Your blog is so cute, and so is your little family!!

Tim and Family said...

that is so cute having him reading! Good job! We also were so happy to see you guys on sunday. all 3 of you seem like you're doing well!