I have been wanting to do a murder mystery dinner for a LONG time! It's basically like acting out the board game CLUE. So, we got together with the Turleys and Zielkes and did one called "Pasta, Passion, and Pistols". It was based at a New York Italian restaurant, and the victim's name was Pepi Roni (so cheesey, I know!). We made a big Italian dinner and got all dressed up and had SO much fun!
I was the victim's wife (Mama Rosa), dressed for mourning. Jason was the victim's son (Marco Roni) who was a waiter but wanted to be a soccer player.
I was the victim's wife (Mama Rosa), dressed for mourning. Jason was the victim's son (Marco Roni) who was a waiter but wanted to be a soccer player.

I was having so much fun that I was having a hard time acting sad.

Richard was the victim's twin brother (Rocco Scarfazzi) and Brittany was Rocco's fiance (Tara Misu).
Ray was Rocco's winemaker (Bo Jalais) and Mischelle was the victim's daughter (Angel Roni)
It was so much fun! I can't wait to do another one!


1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! those parties are super fun! I haven't checked blogs in a while, so fun that you have so many postings!
Post a Comment