Monday, May 19, 2008

Busy little boy

Here's what is new and exciting in the life of Cooper:

Cooper really loves to suck on his fingers. He will sometimes stick them ALL in his mouth. He's not much interested in his thumb, however.




His Dad has been really busy, but Cooper loves all the time he can get with him.



Cooper's new favorite toy - a wooden kitchen spoon!




Cooper loves to be swaddled at bedtime (and I get him in there very snugly), but he's getting pretty good at getting himself out by morning. "Look Mom! Aren't you proud?"


2 comments:

christy said...

i'm impressed that cooper stays swaddled so long. david never even lasted 10 minutes, he hated being swaddled.

Xela said...

wow, he has gotten so big. I love the picture of Jason and Cooper sleeping. I am not sure why but those are my most favorite pictures of Jeff and my kids!