Cooper started smiling this week! Once again, I couldn't get him to do it for the camera. But these pics are cute anyway! This is Cooper at 7 weeks.
This is one of those picture's he'll hate me for later in life. I was trying to get a picture of Cooper holding his head up (he's very good!), but he just wouldn't do it for the camera. He's still (yes, still!) got a little bit of umbilical cord left so I am still doing sponge baths. What a cute butt! This is at 6 weeks.

4 comments:
Found you through Dre's blog! Glad you decided to join in on the blogging world of fun! I will update mine here shortly! Conggrats on a beautiful boy!!!
We are glad also that you are blogging! I kept hearing about you while you were pregnant, and I was sad we didn't get to see you. I'm glad we can at least see each other, and our babies, via blog now!
I found you... It is so funny how the blogging world is such a stalker world. But we're friends, so I am going to link your page to ours.
We need to go hang out, when it is warm outside!
I can't believe that you started your own blog. I am so excited to see pictures of him!
Post a Comment