We finally have a smile picture for you! This kiddo has the biggest smile in the world. It's about the best reward to get as a new mommy!
We finally got to take our first bath! Hooray! Cooper wasn't sure what to think at first, but liked splashing around once he got used to it.

5 comments:
Congrats guys and welcome to the blogging world. It's a lot of fun and a good way to stay up to date with friends. Miss you, the Witters clan.
Yeah! You guys have a BLOG! I am so excited to read and see how much Cooper changes every day. I tell you I love this blogging thing, I think it is bringing families closer together! Love you guys!
Oh, by the way Cooper is just adorable!
Too cute! It is great to see pictures of Cooper and to hear updates on your lives! Yeah for blogging friends!
He is SO cute!! Lexi cries her head off whenever we give her a bath. Hopefully she will grow out of it soon. You have an adorable family!
Post a Comment