
See this paper chain? My friend Mischelle made it for me while she was on bedrest. It had mommy advice for every day until my pregnancy was over. This was one of the sweetest gifts ever!

This was my advice book Brittany made. She had each person write their advice down, and then took my picture with each person so I could put that next to their advice. So fun!


I had the best baby shower in the world! It was hosted by my friends Brittany, and Mischelle (who was there in spirit... actually on bedrest about to have her twins!). It was at the Allen's house and was jungle themed.
2 comments:
Okay, so I'm so happy that you found our blog! I've been meaning to send you an e-mail to thank you for the adorable baby announcement and to congratulate you on having such an adorable baby Cooper. Great name, by the way. And yeah for big babies! We had that same experience when Miles was born- the dr. was really surprised to see that he was almost 10lbs, and all along they kept telling me he would be "average sized". Great job on being such a beautiful family!!!
Happy to see ur blog post.
BPO work from home
Post a Comment