Wednesday, February 20, 2008

He's here!!!


That was a lot of work!

Cooper and daddy! Jason was the best coach in the world! I would certainly couldn't have done it without him. He wore a t-shirt that day that said "I Love Hot Moms". It was cute!



That's got to be the biggest smile I've ever seen on my mom! She was a great helper during labor. I felt great after a natural labor... see me on my phone already?




Welcome Cooper Jason! We are so blessed to have you in our lives!! Cooper came on January 2nd at 2:30 pm. He weighed 9 lbs and was 21 1/2 inches. Even the doctor was surprised at how big he was! We checked in to the hospital at 11 am, and he was born 3 1/2 hours later. Once he decided he was ready to come, he was here!

No comments: