to be busy!! I can't believe Christmas time is here! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and were grateful for a time to reflect on all of our blessings. Cooper was SO excited to pull all of the Christmas decorations out. It took us a few days to put everything together, but we've had a lot of fun.
I decided a new family tradition should be making s'mores by the fire after decorating the tree. Yum!!
Here's our cute tree!
Just last night we attended the Denver Parade of Lights with some friends (the Zielkes and the Turleys)! The weather really wasn't too bad, and the kids all had fun!
A fabulous self-portrait. Poor Jason looks pained and you can see right up my nose. Oh well.
The Turleys. Little brother is behind big sister.
And the Ziekles. Woot woot!
Even Bella enjoyed the parade (yes, that's Bella, the Stay-Puff Marshmallow girl).

1 comment:
Hey Erica! Thanks for responding, it is SOOooo good hearing from you. Love the Christmas pics by the way. All I can say about your kiddos is Holy Beautiful Blue Eyes! How cute and adorable they are! Real quick, Jason and I (we both like Jason's HEHE) have dated on and off for about five years, and three years this June will be have been married! We were sealed in the Nauvoo Temple, so gorgeous! Seems like I have known him forever! He is a Firefighter in the USMC. We live in South Carolina and are planning on moving to CA in April. Jax will be 1 on Feb. 2nd and baby boy #2 will be born at the end of Feb. Yes you read right... I will have two kids 13 months apart... Irish Twins:) Life couldn't be better. What's up with you.... feels like I haven't talked with you in forever. Hope this finds you well. Take care of yourself and Merry Christmas! Would like to send you a Christmas Card, what is your address?
Post a Comment