look how well she is sitting up on her own! I think that is one of my favorite milestones, Delanie is not too close to being able to doing it though...
Hello Erica!!! This is Saundra (Dennis) Gorham. I saw your blog site on Nate's page and I thought I would say hello. You should check out our blog at ournotebook.blogspot.com. Miss you girl. Your kids are darling! Hope all is well. Oh my email is spbb12@hotmail.com. Take care of yourself and send my hellos to Jason!
2 comments:
look how well she is sitting up on her own! I think that is one of my favorite milestones, Delanie is not too close to being able to doing it though...
Hello Erica!!! This is Saundra (Dennis) Gorham. I saw your blog site on Nate's page and I thought I would say hello. You should check out our blog at ournotebook.blogspot.com. Miss you girl. Your kids are darling! Hope all is well. Oh my email is spbb12@hotmail.com. Take care of yourself and send my hellos to Jason!
Post a Comment