Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas, part one


We had a wonderful Christmas! It always goes by so quickly. We are so grateful for this season to remember our Savior's birth! Cooper was so excited to open presents. We did Christmas a few days early at our house before we left out of town.





I got some cute hats for Christmas. Yay!


Super blurry, but still fun.



First stop was Grammy and Pap-Pap's house. I decided we needed to liven up our visit, so I planned a murder mystery dinner party! (I just LOVE these!!) Our theme was Lethal Luau. The game ended up being for 8 instead of 6 (like I thought), so we invited Jason parent's down too. SOOO much fun. Here's how we decorated the dining room:


This was our cute table. And the yummiest punch ever. Freeze together: cream of coconut, lemonade concentrate, and pineapple juice. Scoop into a cup and pour Sprite over top. DELISH!!


Lavendar Koi, gardner


Rip Tide, scuba instructor


Les Baggs, tourist and Holly Day, wealthy socialite. And Bella Boo.


Joey Breakers, surfer. And (we found out later) the MURDERER!


Leilani, hula dancer


Chief Wiki Wiki


Nadia Seymour, swimsuit model (did I make a good scary model face?)


We had shrimp cocktail, fresh fruit, salad, and hawaiian pizza. And a LOT of fun.


We opened presents the next morning. Here's my parent's awesome tree.





Thanks to my family for allowing Cooper to help them open everything.



Christmas at the in-laws to come...

1 comment:

valumama said...

great costumes!!! I laughed out loud at your mom's coconuts!