We Are a Happy Family!
very cool! i really like it. we'll take two. just jokes! :)
that's pretty awesome.. do you think he wants to come to tennesee an build us a deck? lolLove your cousinJenn
super cool. i want one!
That's cool, great job Jason!
What a talent!
it looks so good! I feel like it was hardly a bench when I was over there, and within a few days it was a bench! he is so handy!
Erica,I'm coming to Colorado April 16-18I want to see you guys.Send me your email so I can give you the details. bowns_10@hotmail.comDenise
well done! tell Jason I think it looks great, and especially for not having a pattern.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
very cool! i really like it. we'll take two. just jokes! :)
that's pretty awesome.. do you think he wants to come to tennesee an build us a deck? lol
Love your cousin
Jenn
super cool. i want one!
That's cool, great job Jason!
What a talent!
it looks so good! I feel like it was hardly a bench when I was over there, and within a few days it was a bench! he is so handy!
Erica,
I'm coming to Colorado April 16-18
I want to see you guys.
Send me your email so I can give you the details.
bowns_10@hotmail.com
Denise
well done! tell Jason I think it looks great, and especially for not having a pattern.
Post a Comment