Jason had a work ski trip on Saturday, so Cooper and I went down to Parker to hang out with my fam. I have been wanting to take Cooper to the Children's Museum, and we finally got our chance. I wasn't sure what to expect, but this place was SO COOL! Cooper could have stayed here all day and been perfectly happy.
Of course, the first thing Cooper spotted was the firetruck. Anyone who knows Cooper knows how much this kid loves trucks (semis, garbage trucks, buses, but especially fire trucks)!
Future fireman?
We spent most of our time in an area designated for newborn to four yr olds. It was set up like a little forest, and there was so much to explore! There were several "houses" with different things to do in each one.
Notice which hand he is using? I am pretty sure we have a leftie in the making.
In the Apothecary with Grammy Kate
The rest of the museum was set up more for older kids, but there were so many cool things! There was a fake grocery store with shopping carts, a pint sized basketball court, a pint sized dance studio complete with costumes, an arts and crafts area, and so much more. We did stop and let Cooper play in the train room, which he thought was pretty nifty.



I would totally recommend this place. Cooper had a blast. Thanks for taking us, Grammy Kate!

4 comments:
i forgot how fun that place is! we took gillian there once and it was so much fun except for that was during her "running away from you at all costs" phase...but it was still cool to see all that they had to offer. i will have to take her (and lincoln)again soon!
Abby was a big fan of the miniature shopping carts and the dance studio when we went (girl stuff, of course). Glad you had a fun day even though you weren't on the slopes with Jason.
i wanna go! it's looks like so much fun! i had no idea that they would have something set up for the little guys. great idea. we should try and get a group to all go down together (since i noticed that cher wants to go too!):)
THat looks like fun!! I should take Shyler!!! Glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment