Secondly, I never really finished blogging about our house! When we bought this house almost 2 years ago, it was everything we were looking for. We wanted a big house with a big yard, but that needed some love. We have done so many things! We have:
- A whole new kitchen (we sanded and repainted all of the cabinets, new hardware, etc)
- A new water heater
- A new furnace (with lots of help from Mason Taggart!)
- New windows (thanks to our friends who helped and the Andrews fam)
- A new back door
- New siding on the chimney (thanks to the woodpecker for destroying it)
- New outdoor paint (thanks again to the Andrews fam)
It really is like a whole new house! We still want to remodel all of the bathrooms (the master is TINY and Cooper's has a glass door which makes it really hard to bathe him) and redo the backyard (put in a patio, vegetable garden, etc). But I just have to say how grateful I am to have married a man who either knows how to or wants to learn all of this repair work. We have saved so much $$ doing it ourselves.
These first two photos I have posted before, but thought I'd show again.
The old windows...
Our little helper... Cooper spent many a summer Saturday hanging outside while we tried to get all the painting done.
Lookin good in those shades!
Ta-da! Finally done! Jason completed the final painting just last week. Jason and I laugh that we won't know what to do on Saturdays now that we don't have to get up and paint!

11 comments:
I LOVE it! The colors look great!
looks like you have done a lot of work!! it is good to know how to fix things. It looks great!
Your house looks great! My husband likes to hire help instead of doing it himself...I'm jealous!
Erica,
Your house is beautiful! I'm so happy for you and all you have accompished! What a great little family you have!
Wow, your house looks amazing! I'm sure you can find another "project" for your Saturdays! Bridgette
WOW! You two are amazing! That is house looks so good! I can't wait to see what the inside looks like. Good job guys!
Great house! Great colors! You guys have done so much work!
Your house is beautiful - how nice to have all those "helpers"!
it looks great! but you know i love the colors already...
you guys have worked hard and it looks great! i love the colors! :)
It looks really good you guys. Looks like you have put a lot of hard work into it.
Post a Comment