Saturday, July 26, 2008

A New 'Do

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for their input. It's so hard to be a mom and make the decisions! I did want to ask... where did everyone get the darkening blinds/curtains? They sound like a good idea.

Well, I've pretty much had the same haircut since my sophomore year of college. I wanted something new! So, I chopped it all off. My friend Brandy did it, and she was way better than any stylist I've been too. Just thought I'd show it off! The picture isn't great, but I think you can get the idea...


I actually had a stranger comment that she loved it, which I have never had before! It put Jason into a mild state of shock when I got home, but I think he's getting used to it now. It's weird to have bangs, but I am really loving this haircut!

7 comments:

Jason and Heather said...

Cute hair!!! Wow, I love it! I know I haven't seen you in forever but it sure looks great!

Angella said...

Cute hair!

p.s. We got those curtains at Target.

Shannon And Tyler said...

I like it! Short hair is nice is nice in the summer it get's so hot.

Unknown said...

Love the hair. You look adorable as always!

glen-denise-vince-mckee-cam said...

erica-
you look great. i love the new look.
denise

Jesi said...

Cute!

We got a pull down black out shade at Home Depot, it was $30, easy to install and our window is really big.

HTH!
Jesi

Xela said...

Wow your hair looks so cute! Did you see the family pictures we took yet? Your family one turned out SOOOO cute, I hope you order a huge print of it and hang it on your wall for all to see! :)