Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A naked baby and a bunny rug...

Well, we survived our first road trip! We spent last Tuesday and Wednesday in Glenwood Springs, and Thursday through Saturday in Grand Junction. Cooper was a perfect little angel! He celebrated his 1/2 birthday (6 months) this past Wednesday, and Jason celebrated his birthday the very next day (the big 3-0!). Unfortunately I didn't end up with any pics on my camera, so I'll have to wait until I can get some and blog about it later. So for now...

I decided to let Cooper have some 'nakie' time today, and was just too cute to not take his picture. I love those baby blues!




I also wanted to show these pictures of our floppy-eared rabbit, Hunny Bunny. It was a warm evening and she was cooling off on the bricks in front of our fireplace. Jason and I thought she looked just like a rug!

2 comments:

Tim and Family said...

That 2nd picture of him looks like he's a little model, he's so cute!

Debra said...

Hey Jason and Erica! Its been a long time, found your blog through some other Ft Fun people. Cooper is just the cutest lil thing and these pictures are adorable! Congrats on such a beautiful family!