Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Jason!

Well, I'm a few days behind but wanted to post anyway.

Jason is such a great daddy! He is super busy but does his best to make time for his little guy. Cooper got his dad Bicycling Magazine's Complete Repair and Maintence Book for road and mountain bikes. Jason also got a new pair of goggles for the triathlon. MY favorite part of Father's Day was that Cooper let us take a nap after church. Jason grilled up some italian chicken for dinner, and while it was cooking took Cooper out to lay on the hammock. Of course I had to ruin the whole experience by running out with my camera, but Jason did his best to ignore me (for those of you who don't know, Jason HATES to get his picture taken). : )

I'll stick my tongue out at you, Dad. It's my favorite trick!


Whoa! You can do it too??



All together now!


Watching the leaves blow in the wind.


Look at that big belly! His last unofficial weigh-in (on Monday) was 21 lbs. Cooper loves to eat!




2 comments:

valumama said...

tell Jason thanks for indulging us... cute pictures!

Emily said...

Jason will thank you for taking those pictures some day! Or at least Cooper will! I'm excited I found your blog and will be able to keep in touch after we move away :(
:)