Friday, June 13, 2008

The Amazing Cooper!

Have I ever mentioned how lucky I am to have Cooper? He is like, the perfect baby ever. Drumroll please... Cooper slept 12 straight hours last night! 8pm to 8am!! How cool is that? He just didn't wake up at all (I was afraid for this to happen I would have to let him scream himself back to sleep for his 5 am feeding)! This was his 3rd time (not in a row) to sleep through the night, but the first time for 12 hours. Here's hoping it's not a freaky Friday the 13th thing!

Here's Cooper rolling over... I finally caught it on camera.

And here's Cooper shaking a rattle. It's pretty stinkin cute, especially when he whacks himself in the face and then looks at me like "What was THAT Mom??" And I must say, I think my kiddo's already got rhythm!

1 comment:

Sarah and Nate said...

Yay for sleeping! Happy day! Cooper is getting so big already...it looks like he is doing GREAT!