Here are some pictures of Jason and me that I found. They are all from this past summer. Enjoy!
Below is the from the Belis family trip to Steamboat. Jason loved this bike, and definitely would have sneaked it home with us if it would have fit in the car.
This is from the Andrews family trip to Breckenridge. We are panning for gold! Unfortunately, we never found anything. So much for striking it rich!
This is from Jason's second olympic triathlon. I was so proud! He placed 207 out of 541. He's thinking about doing it again this summer, especially because there might be TWO uncles also participating this year.

This is from Jason's first Criterium (basically they ride a certain number of laps, and try to be the fastest one to finish) in Parker. A fellow biker told us Jason probably wouldn't even finish, but he worked hard and did a super great job! He's also looking to do more of these this summer.



2 comments:
You guys look really happy in your wedding picture. It's cute!
I love your pictures. You look so happy together! I love it!
Post a Comment