My wonderful sister threw me an awesome baby shower on Saturday! The food was great, the decorations were adorable, and all of my wonderful friends and family were there. I had the best time ever!

Hannah and Cooper hovered around the cookies most of the time.

Cooper wore his big brother shirt for the party. He loves it mostly because there is a fire truck.


The game was for each guest to decorate a onesie and I was to pick a winner.


Not a great picture, but you can see my watermelon belly! It was a tough choice because there were so many cute ones! Brittany was the winner!


These were all of the friends at my shower who were pregnant. Thought it would be a fun pic! All due between now and July!
1 comment:
What a fun day! Seeing all of you girls really makes me miss all of our Ft. Collins friends. I can't wait to read all about your upcoming delivery, and to see some cute pictures!
Post a Comment