Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Train Table (Christmas update #2)

I thought I would make a special post for Cooper's ultimate Christmas gift. I have never seen this kiddo play with something for hours every day. Thank you, Grammy and Pap-Pap!

Unfortunately, the box said set up would take 1-2 hours. We thought, "pffff, whatever." Well, it really did! We had to build the table, which took just over an hour. Cooper was dancing around the room the whole time. It's a good thing I married an engineer... there were three front & back 11x17 sheets of paper for directions.



It took almost another hour to put the pieces all together. But Cooper sure loves this train table! It has sound effects and everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that's awesome. I can see why he likes to play with it for hours a day. It's always great when a new toy is a hit.

Anonymous said...

I went to blurb.com and then downloaded booksmart onto my computer. It takes all of your blog entries and sets them up into a book. It takes awhile to go through and format all of the pages the way you want them, but then you can order a hardback book. The book turned out really nice too! I think its totally worth it.

Debra said...

I love that table! You'll have to remember that for next year...looks AWESOME!