Saturday, January 2, 2010

Birthday Boy!!

Dear Cooper,

Happy Birthday, little guy! I can't believe you are two! I knew it would go so fast, and it really has. We were so excited and nervous to bring you home from the hospital, but you were such a great baby! You were a great eater and a great sleeper and we knew how lucky we were. You were the little boy your mommy had been dreaming about for a long time.


And then, all of a sudden you were 1! You were totally a butterball and the happiest baby we knew. We loved you so much and counted our blessings every day to have you in our lives.


And now you are 2! You are so smart and funny and clever and loving and helpful... I could go on and on. We love you more and more every day. Thank you for being such a great kid. I am so proud to be your mommy. And I promise I am not sobbing while I write this (okay, that's a lie)... I knew you would grow up someday.

Love you, Cooper!!!

3 comments:

Aunt Libby said...

Happy Birthday, precious baby boy!

You've gotten so big it's hard to believe! Watching you grow has been so enjoyable, I can't wait for all of your birthdays to come!

Angella said...

Happy Birthday, Cooper! You're beyond adorable!!!

Debra said...

Wow, I can't believe he is 2! Happy Birthday Cooper...keep that adorable smile!