Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Camping

I was a little nervous about the 3-day, 2-night camping trip the Andrews had planned. It turned out to be a great experience (with a few exceptions... the weather was quite cold and rainy, and the first night we ended up driving Cooper back to the Springs because he wouldn't sleep). We had two camper cabins and two tents. Cooper loved running around with his cousins. Everyone had a really fun time and did well despite the rain. We did find a little sunshine to go paddleboating.



Cooper was not overly excited about the paddleboats.

I don't know why Cooper looks so miserable in this picture... he was having a lot of fun up until I snapped this one.
The camper cabins only had enough room for a double bed and bunkbeds, but had these cute little porch swings out front.

Jason, Cooper, and I slept in the big tent to the left. Yes, it is huge. It is meant for 8 people. But we loved all of the extra space.

And below is one of the camper cabins. Not a whole lot bigger than out tent.
Cooper picked a flower for me. So cute!


2 comments:

LeighSabey said...

That looks like so much fun! Cooper is such a cutie. I'm sure he loved every minute of it, especially keeping his parents up at night :).

valumama said...

fun trip! and I meant to ask, how did the pancakes turn out?