Yes, we're still here. We haven't been up to too much, just enjoying our summer. We have a lot of fun things coming up soon, so I am sure I'll get lot more pics up.
I did just want to share a quick thing. Today when I got home from the store, it was overcast and much cooler than it's been at 10 a.m. Since I have a 5K on Saturday, I thought it would be great to run outside with Cooper rather than my normal training on the treadmill. Then it started to sprinkle. I thought to myself, "Wouldn't it be great if the rain could hold off until we were done?". I almost didn't go, but decided we could brave the sprinkles. It sprinkled for a few minutes, and gave up. As soon as we got back into the garage, it literally started to pour.
Nice to know Someone's looking out for ya, isn't it? Even for the little things. : )
Girls Night Bye Nicole
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment