Birthday stats: 33 1/2 inches tall (80%); 26.9 lbs (60%); 51 cm head circ (100+%)
Still absolutely LOVES trucks... especially construction equipment and fire trucks.
Is SOOOO busy. I was warned, but had no idea!
Has lots of words now, including: mama (most frequently used), dada, tah (truck), Pap-Pap (Grandpa Belis), dog, cat, ba-ba (ball, baby, and bubbles), all da (all done), ma (more), ish (fish), nak (snack); and can do the sounds effects for: cow, chicken, dog, cat, and a fire truck to name a few!
Definitely has his moments (the tantrums are going to a new level!), but can melt my heart with his kisses. I'm so glad I was entrusted to care for this little angel!

1 comment:
Erica, those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen! What a sweetheart! Oh, and he kisses? That is way too cute. Claire has a big head too (99%) :). Happy 1 1/2 birthday, Cooper!
Post a Comment