So, Jason and I were both pretty worried about how Cooper would do camping for so many reasons. He likes his milk warm, he doesn't stay still while he's sleeping, he's very sensitive to light and to noise, etc. But Cooper was an angel (or so I've heard, I wasn't there!). I guess he stayed in his sleeping bag all night and slept until 7 (he was the last kiddo to wake up). Woo hoo!
Helping dad.
Wow! Outside IS pretty big!

7 comments:
Those are cute pics! I bet the boys had fun, I'm sure Tim can't wait for those days!
those are really cute. looks like father and son had a great time.
How fun! What a big boy he is!
looks like you guys have a natural camper!! can't wait until we can go camping together! :)
Good pictures! Cooper is so cute. We wish that we were closer.
Hi guys! Cooper is such a cutie! Hope we see you sometime this summer. You are welcome to stay here any time.
so cute! I LOVE the one of the reflection in the truck bumper, so clever!
glad everything went so well for the campout.
Post a Comment