I made it in 29 mins and 3 seconds. Not bad for a first timer. I know it's not a big thing, but I am pretty stinkin proud of myself. I have to admit, tho, I was trying really hard not to pass out here at the start line. (Don't know if you can see me... grey tank top, dead center with my hands clasped together in terror.) You can click on the pictures to zoom in if you want to see me better!
My adoring fans.
I'm second from the left. I passed her before the finish line. : )

Just to the right of the yellow Jeep.
I'm second from the left. I passed her before the finish line. : )
Just to the right of the yellow Jeep.
Victory pose! My hair kind of looks like a dandelion, but that's okay.
I was warned this might happen, but I think I want to do another one! We'll see!

5 comments:
Way to go! That is really exciting, great job!!
I am so proud of you! That must feel so awesome to know you did so well!
WAY TO GO!!!
I have been dying to hear how it went, and if he was surprised. congrats! I might be tempted to do your next with you, you inspire me:)
Great Job! You look awesome!
erica.
awesome job. itsn't it so fun and great to accomplish something like that. it makes you feel so good. good job. and your hair looking like a dandelion is super cute. you're such a model girl!
denise
Post a Comment