
For some reason, I hadn't felt the desire to read these books, despite the fact that almost everyone I knew had read them and most people had loved them. Buuuuuuut I had a little free time at my aunt's house, and Twilight just happened to be sitting on her bookshelf so I thought, why not?
Well, of course I loved them too! I would read during Cooper's naps and the time would just fly by! What about them was so addicting?? I don't understand it myself, but sure did like 'em!

3 comments:
Hey how ya doin? You're not the only one. I still haven't read or seen the movie yet. Maybe one of these days I will.
Have you read Midnight Sun on Stepenie's site yet? I hope one day she will finish it. What she has already is awesome.
sheesh you aren't lying.. i have read them like 7 times now. why are they so addicting?
Post a Comment