On Saturday, our church did a service project day. One of them was Little Dresses for Africa.
http://www.littledressesforafrica.org/blog/
Now, I am terrified of my sewing machine. I really don't have any idea what to do with it. But, I wanted to help, so I jumped right in. It was actually really simple. I also had a lot of help from several people. But, you can see how intent I am while I am working.
http://www.littledressesforafrica.org/blog/
Now, I am terrified of my sewing machine. I really don't have any idea what to do with it. But, I wanted to help, so I jumped right in. It was actually really simple. I also had a lot of help from several people. But, you can see how intent I am while I am working.





My first ever completed project on a sewing machine! And it turned out cute! YAY!!! I might even be tempted to try it again.
Thanks to Danelle McCollum for sharing these awesome pics. You can find her blog here:
http://www.danellemphotography.com/
Thanks to Danelle McCollum for sharing these awesome pics. You can find her blog here:
http://www.danellemphotography.com/

2 comments:
Thanks Erica! If I sewed something, I would totally blog about it too!
Look at you go! Good job. I hope one day I can learn how to sew. Your kiddos are so cute too!
Post a Comment