Sunday, January 9, 2011

Birthday Boy

I promised myself that Cooper's birthday parties were not going to be neglected because of the holidays. So what did I do? Didn't even start thinking about a party for him until a week afterward. Oops. We invited 5 families to come over and do make-your-own sundaes and hang out. Cooper had a blast. He especially loved the Thomas decorations.



5 very cute babies 9 months and under that had their own party. From left: Delanie, Bella, Milo, Lydia, and Noah



The birthday ice cream.




Loved this pic... Miss Deena was not going to let any ice cream go to waste.


April brought over a cotton candy machine. It was a hit.


Cooper stayed in the dining room long after everyone else and pigged out on ice cream and yummy toppings.


Didn't get as many pics as I wanted, but thanks to everyone who came! We had a great time.

No comments: