Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Galveston Island

I have always been a water baby, so needless to say I was super excited to go to the ocean! My parents rented a house in Galveston, right on the ocean. Aside from the fact that Miss Bella wouldn't sleep and the mosquitoes were absolutely vicious, we had a great time! The kids actually did great on the airplane. Cooper loved jumping over the waves, collecting sea shells, and digging in the sand. I didn't get nearly enough pics, but here's what I've got.




Sorry for the weird-squinty-Erica-in-a-bathing-suit picture... just trying to show how close the houses were to the beach.




Pap-Pap, Grammy, and Bella. Thanks again to my mom, who spent a lot of time helping out with Bella Boo.


Me, my kiddos, my brother Nick, and his girlfriend Christina. This was the clubhouse where the pool was. My sister always managed to be somewhere else when the camera was out.


Love, love, love the ocean!! Hope it isn't too long until we go again.

2 comments:

The Benfields said...

i wondered where you went off to! how much fun! you know i grew up on the beach at galveston. i miss it! so glad you had fun with your family!

Hayley Hatch said...

I am excited to hear all about your trip! It looks like a lot of fun!