We knew for sure that our second baby was going to be a boy. Cooper was an awesome kid. I already knew how to do boy. I told Heavenly Father I would be okay with all boys. I'm not a frilly girlie-girl. I wasn't really even thinking of girl names.
It came as quite a shock to find out we were having a girl. I was a little freaked out. Girls are hard! They have lots of emotions and are scary as teenagers and have hair that I won't know what to do with. I have to be a role model even more for her than I will be with Cooper. Will I be able to help her grow into the strong, independent, loving, caring, spiritual woman she will need to be someday? "Can I do this??" I wondered.

3 comments:
"She is exactly what our family, what I, really needed. I know with all my heart she is right where she is supposed to be. I cannot imagine my life without her."
How sweet and awesome and powerful :o) And its exactly how I feel about you! XOXOXO Mom
PS/ She looks a lot like her brother in that last pic.
what a sweet post. and you are going to be (and already are) an amazing mom to your baby girl.
Post a Comment