I figured out why Bella doesn't care for her pacifier...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I have lot of experience with a thumb sucker! Savannah found her thumb at 6 weeks and never took the binky again. You will love having a baby who sucks her thumb. Savannah was always able to sooth herself very well and is an awesome sleeper thanks to her little thumb. Plus we never had to play the binky game. The problem is a 3-year-old who sucks their thumb...not so much fun. Bella is just so darling. It looks like you are having fun.
1 comment:
I have lot of experience with a thumb sucker! Savannah found her thumb at 6 weeks and never took the binky again. You will love having a baby who sucks her thumb. Savannah was always able to sooth herself very well and is an awesome sleeper thanks to her little thumb. Plus we never had to play the binky game. The problem is a 3-year-old who sucks their thumb...not so much fun. Bella is just so darling. It looks like you are having fun.
Post a Comment