This post is a little dated, but I still wanted to share. I had a wonderful Mother's Day! We did Bella's baby blessing. Jason made a big brunch for us with cinnamon rolls, egg casserole, and a chocolate fountain. It was so yummy! Here is a picture of the dress that was hand-made by a lady in our ward! It is so beautiful!

This is a horrible picture, but the best I've got. Four generations of wonderful women!

The beautiful Mother's Day flowers my dad sent for my mom, my grandma, and me.

My Mother's Day gifts from Bella...

...and from Cooper.

I feel like the luckiest mom! I have two beautiful children who bring me such joy! May I echo the quote:
"If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden." (Attributed to Claudia Ghandi)
1 comment:
What a cute post! I love the footprints and handprint. Did Jason do those with the kids? So cute. We need to get together!
Post a Comment