Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Two kiddos

Cooper, Bella and I all survived our first full week with just the three of us. And I actually managed to take a nap each day! Woo hoo! We are certainly having our struggles, but we are definitely hanging in there! I think my two kiddos are just so stinkin cute, I thought I put some more pictures up.

My little strawberry jam:


Reading books to little sister:



Cooper thinks the Boppy is pretty exciting. He loves to sit in it and carry it around.


Holding baby sister. Have I mentioned what a cheese ball my son is?

2 comments:

The Benfields said...

she is getting so big! i have to say lincoln has started to perfect his cheesy smile. it makes me laugh when they learn those things! and of course you survived your first week...you are an awesome mommy :)

Emily said...

Wow, I'm a little late, but congratulations! She's so cute, and I love the picture of your two kids swaddled on the couch! Having a girl and boy is such a blessing. People told me I was so lucky, which I thought was weird at first, but now I think it's so true. Have fun with those kids!